Oxyvision AS, at the General Manager, is responsible for the storage and processing of Personal Data in Oxyvision AS.
Oxyvision AS is a specialist company that offers products and system solutions for the addition of gas to water. Oxyvision AS has a strong focus on treating all Personal Information properly and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. This privacy statement provides information about Oxyvision AS processing of Personal Information.
• Person is an identifiable physical person, such as a customer or contact person.
• Personal information is information directly or indirectly related to a Person.
• The treatment manager is the person who defines the purpose of processing personal information and has agreements with persons.
• A Data Processor handles Personal Data on behalf of the Coordinator. The treatment is governed by a Data Processor Agreement (DBA) between the Process Manager and the Data Processor.
• Anonymous data is data where all identifiers are removed, which makes it impossible to associate the data with a person.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AT OXYVISION AS
Oxyvision AS is responsible for:
• Customers and recipients of newsletters.
• Contacts with partners and suppliers.
Examples of treatment activities are:
• Manage list of recipients of newsletters.
• Manage consents.
• Exercise individual rights such as access, correction of information, etc.
• Provide information, newsletters, and other customized marketing.
• Notify about changes to the services or terms.
• Answer requests or questions related to the services, terms, or processing of Personal Information.
Personal data processed and stored is:
• Contact details such as name, title, email, phone number, etc.
Oxyvision AS may combine Personal Information collected by various services as long as the information is collected for the same purpose.
All treatment activities have a legal basis for treatment, for example:
• Observe the agreement for the use of the services Oxyvision AS offers, such as i
In connection with the administration of a newsletter for recipients of newsletters or to notify of changes to the agreement.
• Explicit consent.
• Observe a legal obligation Oxyvision AS is subject to, for example, storage due to statutory accounting rules.
• To safeguard Oxyvision AS’s legitimate interests (assuming the interests of individuals), for example in connection with the improvement of the services, to defend a legal claim, to prevent loss or damage, to prevent acts that may compromise Personal Data.
Individuals can at any time:
• Retract consent to treatment activities based on consent.
• Have access to their Personal Information.
• Change their Personal Information.
• Request deletion of your Personal Information.
• Ask for limitation or protest against treatment.
• Request for the transfer of their Personal Information.
• Exit recipients of newsletters.
Oxyvision AS keeps Personal Information as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose. Basically, data for recipients of newsletters is deleted or an agreement is terminated. Legislative rules, for example, related to storage for accounting purposes, and other legal obligations may make it necessary to store personal information for a longer period of time. Continued storage can also take place when it is necessary to safeguard Oxyvision AS legitimate interests, such as making current or defending legal requirements.
The protection of personal data is of great importance to Oxyvision AS. We continuously work to safeguard the security and protect Personal Data against accidental change, deletion or disclosure to unauthorized parties, externally and internally. Our security practices include protection of personnel, data, IT systems and infrastructure, internal and public networks as well as office buildings and technical facilities.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
No third party may use your Personal Information for your sole purpose. Oxyvision AS may disclose Personal Information to Data Processors who provide services for Oxyvision AS. Data Processors will only use the Personal Information for the purpose for which they were collected or for
to perform the services of Oxyvision AS. The relationship with such third party vendors is governed by Data Processing Agreements. Disclosure of Personal Data to Public Bodies occurs only under law and current regulations.
A list of the databases Oxyvision AS uses:
• Unimicro AS
USE OF INFORMATION CAPSULES
If you believe that Oxyvision AS is processing personal information, you are entitled to file a complaint with Oxyvision AS directly, your workplace, the Data Inspectorate or any other relevant regulatory authority.
Feel free to contact us at email email@example.com, phone +47 482 04 041 or letter to Oxyvision AS, Trelastveien 10, 6652 Surna, Norway
MODIFICATION OF THIS PERSONAL DECLARATION
Oxyvision AS reserves the right to change the privacy statement at any time. The latest and current version of the Privacy Statement is available at any time on the Oxyvision AS website or on request. We will notify you of any changes to the privacy statement that you are entitled to receive information about or require your consent.